Hearing Protection and You
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
It’s important for workers to go through annual refresher training in order to ensure proper safety procedures are taking place within the work environment. This online training follows Steve and Jerry on their company’s annual hearing conservation training. While Jerry may understand the importance of complying with their company’s hearing conservation, Steve does not.
Hearing loss can have an effect upon your life and the lives of others around you. This course takes viewers through the importance of knowing how noise can damage one’s hearing, the importance of using and fitting earplugs, canal caps, earmuffs and the importance of protecting against off-the-job exposure.
Make sure your employees take the necessary procedures to ensure their hearing safety with this training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How Noise Can Damage Hearing
- Hearing Protection: Earplugs and Canal Caps
- Hearing Protection: Earmuffs
- The Medical Surveillance Program
- Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Preventing Further Hearing Loss