DOT: HAZMAT: Preparing Shipping Papers
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 60 to 120 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Video and Internet Stuff, Inc.
Shipping hazardous materials can be dangerous, and is closely monitored in the United States by the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA). This training video is best used by those individuals shipping these dangerous materials. Shipping paper requirements and required shipping paper entries for hazardous materials are shown within this video. The proper Hazardous Materials Table guidelines are also provided. The viewer is also instructed on how to provide emergency response information for hazardous materials. This training video covers standards from the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations 49. Specific responsibilities surrounding the use of shipping papers are shown.
To ensure the details and PHMSA standards are understood, this training is followed by an interactive quiz prior to credit. This instructional training video is perfect for those preparing shipping papers for hazardous materials.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate of completion
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone involved in preparing the paperwork for shipping hazardous materials.
- Hazardous Materials Table
- Basic Descriptions
- Additional Information
- Special Cases
- Certification & Retention
- Emergency Response Information