Confined Space Entry: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Working in a confined space can be dangerous and possibly even lethal. Being aware of the potential hazards and how to avoid them can help save lives. This course gives an overview of safe work practices for working in confined spaces. It defines a confined space, discusses the potential hazards, and reviews how to avoid and prevent these hazards.
This video demonstrates the different roles and responsibilities of the confined space team. It also explains how important documentation and permits are to the confined space work process. Following the rules and regulations set in place by OSHA will ensure each member on the confined space team is working in a safe environment. Use this course to prepare employees to work safely in or near a confined space.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those required to work in or near a confined space
- Definition of a Confined Space
- The Confined Space Entry Permit
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Toxic Atmosphere
- Atmospheric Testing and Monitoring
- Other Hazards and Their Controls
- The Entry Supervisor
- The Attendant
- The Entrants