- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 27 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Confined Space Entry
Did you know nearly 100 workers are killed every year while working in confined spaces? Following the restrictions and regulations set by OSHA can help your employees avoid becoming a statistic.
This confined space entry training helps employees understand what a confined space is, what confined spaces are designed for and the standard work practices to follow when working in a confined space. This course also explains the importance of informing employees about confined spaces to prevent accidents and injuries. It also covers the importance of developing an entry team for working in confined spaces.
Use this course to teach employees about the regulations and steps to ensure their overall safety when working in a confined space.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees working in permit-required confined spaces
- Reducing Risk With A Permit Space Program
- The Entry Permit
- Testing for Hazardous Atmospheres
- Making a Space as Safe as Possible
- The Step-by-Step Approach to Safe Entry
- Attendants and Evacuation
- Some Special Situations