Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This video training course teaches employees about drug and alcohol abuse in a construction workplace. Viewers learn about the different substances, how people get addicted, and proper procedures if they suspect a co-worker of substance abuse.
Workers with a substance abuse problem may not realize they have a problem. This video gives examples of how to identify impairments in co-workers. Viewers learn the importance of following their company drug abuse policy.
Substance abuse increases the risk of accidents in the workplace. Educate workers on the dangers of substance abuse so they can help keep the workplace safe for all workers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All construction employees
- What Substances Are Abused
- Alcohol and Other Depressants
- Stimulants, Narcotics and Hallucinogens
- How People Get Hooked
- Drug Dependency
- Anyone Can Become a Substance Abuser
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Helping Employees Overcome Substance Abuse