FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mastery Technologies Releases New Leadership and Communication Courses on Video On Demand
NOVI, Mich. - April 16, 2014 - Mastery Technologies announces eight new course titles, originally produced by Quality Media Resources (QMR), released on Mastery’s mobile-friendly Video On Demand (VOD3) format. QMR takes pride in producing efficient and flexible training courses to help foster respectful and productive relationships at the workplace. These values are consistent with Mastery’s mission of Helping Build Amazing Organizations. These eight new courses are available on mastery.com at the affordable price of $19.95 per play, with employer pricing available.
- The eight titles include:
- A Manager’s Guide to Surviving the Slings & Arrows (Legal and Behavioral Challenges of Management)
- To Lead or Not to Lead: A Managers Guide to Communication and Leadership Skills
- Compliance is Just the Beginning: 3 Steps to Ethical Decisions
- Compliance is Just the Beginning: Ethical Situations to Consider
- Dialogue: Now You’re Talking! Communicating in a Diverse World
- Dialogue: Now You’re Talking! Dialogue for Cultural Understanding
- Dialogue: Now You’re Talking! Dialogue Between Genders
- Dialogue: Now You’re Talking! Dialogue Among Generations
These courses offer guidance on dealing with a multitude of common workplace issues. Each course uses dramatizations, as well as credible insights, to help learners relate to and understand the content. Workplaces not striving for compliance and equality at the workplace tend to maintain a negative environment leading to a less productive and efficient workplace. QMR courses help initiate best practices by sharing tips on how to effectively communicate to create a more respectful and friendly work environment.
QMR’s courses are now available on Mastery’s VOD3 format allowing for supreme convenience when assigning training, as well as completing it. VOD3 courses play seamlessly on any device, no matter the browser or operating system, without losing integrity of the course. Creating, and maintaining, a more respectful and positive atmosphere in the workplace is easy with beneficial on-the-go training from Mastery Technologies.
Visit mastery.com for more details.
About Mastery Technologies Inc.
Mastery Technologies established the e-learning industry’s first Training Content Network. Mastery partners with leading video content providers to co-produce the largest, standardized, workplace e-learning library available. Mastery goes beyond connecting customers with content, by pro-actively supporting both customers and content partners. In this way Mastery fulfills its mission of helping build more successful, effective and amazing organizations.###