Powered Pallet Jack Safety
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 24 to 48 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Comprehensive Loss Management, Inc. (CLMI)
Pallet Jack Safety Training Online
This pallet jack safety course fully covers the safety aspects of operating a powered pallet jack. It covers equipment identification, pre-use inspections, and safe operations. In this pallet jack safety course, workers will learn about stability, how to pickup, travel and place a load.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- CEUs awarded
Pallet jack safety is required for all operators of pallet jacks.
- Walkie versus walkie rider
- Common differences
- Manufacturer's operating instructions
- What to inspect
- When you find something wrong
- The drive wheel
- Steering handle
- Picking up the load
- Traveling with a load
- Placing a load
Perform a proper pre-use inspection.
- Recognize common differences of the two types of pallet jacks.
- Identify parts requiring functional test.
- Cite the need to fix or replace a damaged or improperly functioning jack before using.
- Identify what must be documented.
- Name benefits of reading manufacturer's operating instructions.
Control a pallet jack safely.
- Identify functions of the rear wheel.
- Locate the forward and reverse controls.
- Recognize slowing and stopping methods of the pallet jack.
- Identify how to plug.
Handle loads safely.
- Recognize correct pick-up procedures.
- Identify load moving procedures.
- List general moving pre-cautions.
- Name correct unloading procedures.
- Cite need to keep load as low as possible at all times.
Mastery awards 0.1 CEUs to participants who successfully complete this program.Mastery Technologies, Inc. has been approved as an Authorized Provider by: The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) IACET - 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500
McLean, VA 22102