Personal Protective Equipment (CLMI)
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 24 to 48 minutes
- English,Spanish,Dutch (Flemish)
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Comprehensive Loss Management, Inc. (CLMI)
Online PPE Training
This PPE training course uses fast-paced, full-motion video to teach workers how and when to use many types of personal protective equipment. In PPE training, your workers will learn the different types of eye protection available and when to use it. They will also learn about head protection, hand protection, body protection and foot protection. Your workers will gain an appreciation for personal protective equipment by the time they complete this PPE training program.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- CEUs awarded
PPE training is required for all workers who work in or around areas which require the use of personal protective equipment.
- Eye injuries
- Eye protection
- Hard hats
Hand and Skin Protection
- Hand injuries
- Choosing the right glove
- Glove care
- Glove fit
- Skin protection
- Protective footwear
Use proper eye protection.
- Identify eye hazards on the job.
- List acceptable forms of eye protection.
- Evaluate hazards to select the proper type of eye protection.
Protect your head from injury.
- Explain when head protection is needed.
- Describe the parts of a hard hat.
- Recall that most people are looking away when head injuries occur.
Use proper hand and skin protection
- Recognize problems associated with hand injuries.
- Evaluate hazards to select the proper type of hand protection.
- Describe when gloves should be discarded.
- Explain how to take care of reusable gloves.
- List various forms of protective clothing.
Use proper foot protection.
- Identify areas of the foot that may need extra protection.
- Evaluate hazards to select the proper type of foot protection.
- Agree that worn protective shoes cannot properly protect your feet.