Personal Protective Equipment (CLMI)
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 24 to 48 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Comprehensive Loss Management Inc (CLMI)
No browser plug-in required to play this version.
This training features a refreshingly modern approach to presenting instruction that is sure to grab the attention of your younger workers as well as your more seasoned employees. Clever use of camera angles and an energetic learning message keeps the learner attentive and makes their involvement in this training fun and interesting.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for all workers who work in or around areas which require the use of personal protective equipment.
- Eye injuries
- Eye protection
- Hard hats
Hand and Skin Protection
- Hand injuries
- Choosing the right glove
- Glove care
- Glove fit
- Skin protection
- Protective footwear
Use proper eye protection.
- Identify eye hazards on the job.
- List acceptable forms of eye protection.
- Evaluate hazards to select the proper type of eye protection.
Protect your head from injury.
- Explain when head protection is needed.
- Describe the parts of a hard hat.
- Recall that most people are looking away when head injuries occur.
Use proper hand protection.
- Recognize problems associated with hand injuries.
- Evaluate hazards to select the proper type of hand protection.
- Describe when gloves should be discarded.
- Explain how to take care of reusable gloves.
Use appropriate protective clothing.
- List various forms of protective clothing.
Use proper foot protection.
- Identify areas of the foot that may need extra protection.
- Evaluate hazards to select the proper type of foot protection.
- Agree that worn protective shoes cannot properly protect your feet.