Electricity: National Electrical Code, Volume Two
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 64 to 128 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Convenience Learning International
- Original Content Producer
- Cengage Learning
The second volume of the National Electrical Code focuses more indepth on Articles 90, 100, and 110; giving specific examples of Code language to lets learners gain practical insights into the way words and word combinations are used throughout the NEC®. The student then learns to use the table of contents for quick and efficient navigation through this document. Specific tools are provided to locate, understand, and interprete Code rules.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for anyone working within the electrical industry; including students, apprentices, and master electricians.
Overview of Articles 90,100 and 110
- Three-part Foundation
- Article 90
- Intended use of Code
- Mandatory Rules
- Permissive Rules
- Explanatory Material
- Article 100
- Code Language
- Article 110
Helpful Tools and Tables
- Tools in the Code
- Table of Contents
- Annex D
- Helpful Tables in Chapter 2
- Helpful Tables in Chapter 3
- Helpful Tables in Chapter 4
- Helpful Tables in Chapter 9
- Annex C
- Chapter 9, Table 8
- Discuss the Code books three part orientation.
- Know what is and what is not covered in the Code.
- Understand the difference between mandatory rules and permissive rules.
- Find definitions of works and phrases found in two or more articles.
- Explain general requirements for the installation of conductors and equipment.
- Know how to practically apply the different sections of the Code
- Use the index and table of contents to find articles, parts, and sections.
- Reference Annex D for help with calculations.
- Locate key tables in the Code book.
- Reference key tables in chapter 9 and Annex C.
- Describe and distinguish between the different tools in the Code book.
- Know how a conductor's ampacity interrelates with other factors.