Oilfield: Dropped Object Prevention for the Oilfield Industry
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 23 to 46 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media
- Original Content Producer
- Moxie Media Inc.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- CEUs awarded
Anyone working in the oil and gas industry.
Dropped Object Risk Factors
- Increased risk factors
- The force of a dropped object
Dropped Object Prevention
- Equipment to prevent dropped objects
- Secondary securing systems
- Prevention on a drilling rig
- At your worksite
- Working at heights
- Ultimate responsibility
Identify the risk factors of dropped objects.
- List the aspects of oilfield operations that may increase risks of dropped objects.
- Agree that the force of a dropped object increases with mass and the distance it falls.
- Choose valid risk factors of dropped objects.
Prevent objects from dropping.
- List equipment which runs the risk of having objects drop from them.
- Identify a secondary securing system.
- Describe secondary securing wires.
- Select actions that help prevent falling objects on a drilling rig.
Contribute to the prevention of dropped objects at your worksite.
- List actions that contribute to the prevention of dropped objects at the worksite.
- Choose ways to prevent dropped objects when working aloft.
- Describe ways to prevent dropped objects while finishing your work at heights.
- Agree to stay away of the area below any operation.
- Accept responsibility for the actions you take on the job.
Mastery awards 0.1 CEUs to participants who successfully complete this program.Mastery Technologies, Inc. has been approved as an Authorized Provider by: The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) IACET - 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500
McLean, VA 22102