Oilfield: Dropped Object Prevention for the Oilfield Industry
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 23 to 46 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media
- Original Content Producer
- Moxie Media Inc.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- CEUs awarded
Anyone working in the oil and gas industry.
Dropped Object Risk Factors
- Increased risk factors
- The force of a dropped object
Dropped Object Prevention
- Equipment to prevent dropped objects
- Secondary securing systems
- Prevention on a drilling rig
- At your worksite
- Working at heights
- Ultimate responsibility
Identify the risk factors of dropped objects.
- List the aspects of oilfield operations that may increase risks of dropped objects.
- Agree that the force of a dropped object increases with mass and the distance it falls.
- Choose valid risk factors of dropped objects.
Prevent objects from dropping.
- List equipment which runs the risk of having objects drop from them.
- Identify a secondary securing system.
- Describe secondary securing wires.
- Select actions that help prevent falling objects on a drilling rig.
Contribute to the prevention of dropped objects at your worksite.
- List actions that contribute to the prevention of dropped objects at the worksite.
- Choose ways to prevent dropped objects when working aloft.
- Describe ways to prevent dropped objects while finishing your work at heights.
- Agree to stay away of the area below any operation.
- Accept responsibility for the actions you take on the job.