Maritime: Security: The Declaration of Security DOS
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 31 to 62 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- IE Desktop
- Required Plugins
- MasteryNet Player
- Lesson Interactions
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Moxie Media Inc.
This training trains personnel in the regulatory requirements regarding the completion of the Declaration of Security for vessel to facility or vessel to vessel interfaces.
The information in this training is consistent with the requirements in 33 CFR 105 for maritime facility personnel, 33 CFR 104 for vessel crews, and 33 CFR 106 for offshore installation personnel required to complete a DOS. The program material is also compatible with the ISPS Code Section 5A and 5B regarding the Declaration of Security procedures.
This course is in the Advantage™ format, to read about Advantage™ features click here.
Training for all personnel working on or with vessels.
- Declaration of Security
Situations Requiring a DOS
- Situations requiring a DOS
- Exemptions from DOS completion
- Continuing DOS
- Vessel to facility interface
- DOS form
Understand what the Declaration of Security establishes.
- Identify when a DOS is required.
Understand what circumstances require a DOS.
- Restate the DOS requirements for all situations.
Understand the procedures to be followed when implementing a DOS.
- Select the location where the DOS records are kept.
Be aware of all of the security activities and duties outlined in the DOS.
- List crewmembers' responsibilities concerning the DOS.
Recognize who you should turn to with questions regarding the DOS.
- Identify who you should turn to with questions regarding the DOS.