Substance Abuse; Safety and Substance Abuse
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 37 to 55 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Aspen Publishers
No browser plug-in required to play this version.
This training covers substance abuse as it relates to job safety. The training prepares the learner to make safe decisions about their own use of over-the-counter medications and alcohol as well as illegal substances.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Training for all workers.
- Drugs On The Job
- Drugs Off The Job
Define on-the-job drug abuse.
- List various types of drugs and their overall effects.
- Compare the difference between drug use and drug abuse.
Relate drug abuse to work performance.
- List skills necessary for safe job performance.
- Explain how drugs affect work performance.
- List those at risk of accidents and injuries from on-the-job drug use.
Relate off-the-job drug abuse to work performance.
- List various types of drugs and their average length of affect in the body.
- Recall actions to prevent drug abuse.
Relate off-the-job drug use to safety risks.
- State the after-effects of drug use on motor skill, judgement, memory, and mood control.
- Assess the risks of accidnts and injuries from the effects of on-the-job drug use.
- Evaluate the responsibility associated with drugs in the work environment.
- Recognize the danger of mixing drug types.