Driving: Motor Coach Inspection: Level One
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 34 to 37 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Chrome, IE, Firefox
- Required Plugins
- Flash Player
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Digital-2000, Inc.
This online training course reviews the proper procedures for inspecting motor coaches. The three types of inspections, destination, en route, and terminal, are part of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
By viewing this course, employees learn the proper procedure inspection guidelines. They also learn the importance of documenting the violations they find during a motor carrier inspection. Use this course to demonstrate how to properly inspect and document a motor carrier to ensure the safety of passengers and drivers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate of completion
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those involved in motor coach inspections
- Step 1: Inspection Preparation
- Step 2: Greet and Prepare Driver and Passengers
- Step 3: Collect Driver's Documents
- Step 4: Interview the Driver
- Step 5: Identify the Carrier
- Step 6: Examine Commercial Driver's License
- Step 7: Check Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Step 8: Check Record of Duty Status
- Step 9: Review Vehicle Inspection Status
- Step 10: Check Passenger Area
- Step 11: Check Driver's Compartment
- Step 12: Inspect Front of Motorcoach
- Step 13: Inspect Rear of Motorcoach
- Step 14: Inspect Left Side of Motorcoach
- Step 15: Inspect Right Side of Motorcoach
- Step 16: Place Inspection Ramps
- Step 17: Inspect the Undercarriage
- Step 18: Air Loss Rate
- Step 19: Presence of Hazardous Materials