Electrical Safety For Qualified Workers
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Safety Guidelines for Electrical Workers Training Video
This instructional training video provides safety guidelines for electrical workers. This Video On Demand takes electrical workers on a journey through safety environments and techniques they can apply to their workplace. Many jobs have the potential to expose workers to energized electrical parts, and this video explains these many hazards, as well as how to gain personal protection through safe practices.
Electricity is a powerful force that can cause serious injury. However, despite its power, injury can be avoided if the proper safety guidelines are followed by qualified workers. Safe electrical work practices are looked at in the training program, and everything from voltage-rated gloves to arc flash protection is covered. Approach boundaries are also investigated. As personal protection is the number one priority when it comes to being a qualified worker, this program also verifies electrical safety working conditions and exceptions to allow energized and positive work in the best situations.
This is the perfect program to use as a refresher course on safety guidelines for electrical workers. A short quiz at the end of this video ensures the viewer has learned all information at hand.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Electricians, qualified electrical workers
- The Qualified Worker
- Approach Boundaries
- Shock Hazard of Electricity
- Voltage-Rated Gloves and PPE
- Arc Flash Hazard of Electricity
- The Arc Flash Boundary
- Arc Flash Protection
- Electrically Safe Working Condition
- Verifying an Electrically Safe Working Condition
- Exceptions to Allow Energized Work