Hexavalent Chromium Employee Training
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Industrial employees may be exposed to hexavalent chromium in the course of their daily work. OSHA regulations protect workers from the hazards of this chemical compound. This training course provides your employees with the knowledge they need to reduce their exposure and remain safe and healthy while performing their work.
Providing this online safety training incorporates the OSHA regulation into your safety and health program and makes hexavalent chromium standards available to your employees.
Demonstrate your commitment to workplace safety with this online video. Keep your workers exposed to hexavalent chromium safe by requiring this online video training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All industrial employees exposed to Chromium 6, including welders and producers of dyes, ink, plastics, and chromates.
- Characteristics and Properties
- Effects of Exposures
- Medical Surveillance
- Engineering and Work Practice Controls
- Protective Equipment and Clothing
- Responding to Exposures