Hexavalent Chromium Employee Training
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Hexavalent chromium, commonly referred to as chromium 6, is an essential compound in many industrial processes, but it can also be lethal to your exposed employees. This training course will advise your employees of the health hazards associated with chromium 6 and the most common routes of entry. More importantly, it will provide them the steps to reduce their exposure and remain safe and healthy while performing their work.
OSHA has established regulations to protect workers from the hazards of this chemical compound. Demonstrate your commitment to workplace safety by presenting this training course.
Providing this training incorporates the OSHA regulation into your safety and health program and makes hexavalent chromium standards available to your employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Any industrial employees exposed to Chromium 6, including welders and producers of dyes, ink, plastics, and chromates.
- Characteristics and Properties
- Effects of Exposures
- Medical Surveillance
- Engineering and Work Practice Controls
- Protective Equipment and Clothing
- Responding to Exposures