Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
This online training video shows workers how adhering to six cardinal rules of customer service can make them customer service experts and their businesses a success.
The program covers techniques such as showing customers proper respect and attention by placing their needs ahead of tasks such as paperwork and text messaging and how treating customer calls like those placed by friends and family help form relationships with customers and improve sales.
The rules extend to forging an understanding with customers and proper representation of a business by limiting the use of company terminology and acronyms, which puzzle and isolate customers, taking ownership of problems while addressing them to disarm potentially volatile situations.
This video shows employees they already have the skills to utilize these techniques to become masters in customer service.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Workers who interact with customers face-to-face or over the phone
- People Before Paperwork
- Don't Rush Your Caller
- Be Friendly Before You Know Who It Is
- Don't Be Too Busy To Be Nice
- Don't Use Military Language on Civilians
- Be Personally Accountable - Don't Pass the Buck