Laboratory Safety: Flammables and Explosives in the Laboratory
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Flammables and explosives are dangerous, making it imperative for laboratory workers to understand these materials and be properly trained in handling them. Teach your employees how to handle and store flammables and explosives carefully, partake in safe work practices, and prepare for emergencies.
By watching this online training course, workers first understand the characteristics of flammable and explosive materials, as well as possible ignition sources. Employees also learn the importance of protecting themselves and others by recognizing hazards and being prepared for spills or emergencies.
Use this training course to fully prepare your laboratory workers to keep a safe and secure workplace by teaching them the appropriate safety measures to work with flammables and explosives.
This course has been updated to include GHS container labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for GHS compliance.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Gas Cylinders & Explosives
- Ventilation & Storage
- Safe Work Practices & Waste Disposal
- Cleaning Up Spills & Evacuation