- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Learning Planet
Those who demonstrate where they stand and what they want without being offensive tend to attract the confidence and trust of their customers, co-workers, friends, and associates. As this course shows, this ability is directly linked to being assertive.
By shattering the common paradigms associated with assertive people, this course is a roadmap for developing productive, healthy assertive behaviors. Clearly and simply, each module in this course illustrates why being assertive is acceptable and necessary while also teaching each step in the process.
Use this course so all employees understand how being assertive enables them to say “No” and give constructive feedback while also creating win-win outcomes.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Organizational employees in all departments and positions
- Understanding Assertive Behaviors
- Benefits Of Being Assertive
- Understanding Your Rights
- Learning How To Say No
- Barriers To Assertive Behavior
- Giving Constructive Feedback