Conducting Difficult Conversations: Maritime
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 30 to 45 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Moxie Media, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- _Moxie Media Inc
Supervisors have a responsibility for leading an effective team. When people are working in a maritime environment, meaning long hours and close quarters, times may arise when a supervisor has to have a difficult conversation with an employee.
In this course, maritime supervisors are shown realistic situations, and the course asks them to answer some questions regarding how they would approach the situations. Viewers learn best practices and a four-step approach for handling difficult conversations in relation to: interpersonal work conflicts, corrective actions, and personal safety issues. Different methods of having these conversations are demonstrated within each of the maritime scenarios, so supervisors understand how to effectively talk with their employees.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Taking Responsibility for Personal Safety
- Resolving Interpersonal Workplace Conflicts
- Utilizing the Corrective-Action Process to Modify Employee Behaviors