OSHA General Industry: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
In the workplace and at home, safety is a must. This training program uses an informational approach to show the viewer how to identify and prevent hazardous exposures when dealing with bloodborne pathogens.
This video program highlights several types of preventive measures to decontaminate where bloodborne pathogens are present. The viewer is shown how to define and understand what the types of bloodborne pathogens are, as well as how to be aware of medical record requirements. As prevention and avoidance are the key factors in this video, the program focuses on controls and safeguards for a safe work environment.
Use this video as a way to understand prevention methods when dealing with bloodborne pathogens.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Those in a professional role where the hazards of bloodborne pathogens are a risk.
- Defining Bloodborne Pathogens
- Exposure Routes and Control Plan
- Engineering Controls and Safeguards
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Requirements
- If Exposure Occurs
- Biohazard Warning Labels
- Training Requirements
- Medical Record Keeping Requirements