10 Behaviors of An Ethical Leader
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
10 Behaviors of an Ethical Leader
As a leader you must demonstrate your ability to act ethically if you hope to see your employees do the same. In this Video On Demand, Eric Harvey, author of Ethics 4 Everyone, discusses how to be an ethical leader through ten different behaviors.
This video walks leaders through a set of ten behaviors which exhibit the type of honor and reliability a leader needs to develop an ethical workforce. Harvey stresses the importance of taking your organizational values beyond hanging a plaque on the wall by applying them to everyday decisions. By setting an example, teaching employees how to apply values, and recognizing and rewarding good ethical behavior leaders will be on their way to building a culture of integrity.
Watch this discussion on ethical behavior of leaders and help foster a more productive workforce, while contributing to the long-term success of your organization.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers, supervisors, anyone in a leadership role
- #1 - High Values Awareness
- #2 - High Values Accountability
- #3 - Leadership By Example
- #4 - Ethical Decision-Making
- #5 - In-Sync Policies and Practices
- #6 - Values and Ethics Education
- #7 - Attention to Perceptions
- #8 - Steady Incremental Change
- #9 - Hire and Promote Ethical Employees
- #10 - Recognize and Reward