New Hire Safety Essentials
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Workers who take the time to complete a task safely and correctly, while being aware of their surroundings, are more likely to make it home safe at the end of each shift. This course helps prepare new hires to work with this mindset, starting day one. This video training teaches new employees about the general variety of workplace hazards and the safety practices to utilize to prevent workplace accidents and injuries.
Viewers learn about the importance of following correct procedures, wearing PPE, paying attention to surrounds, and taking caution when working with machinery and chemicals. New hires learn about housekeeping, fire prevention, confined space awareness, lockout tagout awareness, bloodborne pathogens, and emergency response.
Educate workers on the dangers existing at work so they can help keep the workplace safe for everyone. This course prepares new hires to keep safety top of mind from the start.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All new hires
- Attitude, Awareness, and Your Responsibilities
- Paying Attention
- Specific Hazards of Moving Equipment
- Specific Hazards of Moving Parts on Machinery
- HAZCOM and Chemical Hazards
- Housekeeping and Fire Prevention
- Confined Space Awareness
- Lockout/Tagout Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Response