RCRA Training For Hazardous Waste Generators
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
RCRA Hazardous Waste Training
This online RCRA hazardous waste training teaches about the Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA). There is an interactive quiz at the end of the video to ensure viewer understanding before credit is given for this training.
This training educates viewers about the different types of hazardous waste. Examples of what should be included on the hazardous waste manifest are given. This video encourages viewers to explore waste minimization opportunities.
This video training instructs viewers about the RCRA rules and guidelines regarding treatment, storage, and disposal of hazardous wastes. Following RCRA rules helps to protect the environment for future generations.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working with the disposal of hazardous waste.
- What is RCRA?
- Lists of Hazardous Wastes
- Characteristic Hazardous Wastes
- Employee Training
- Definitions of Small and Large Quantity Generators
- Satellite Accumulation Areas
- Safe Handling of Storage Containers
- Central Storage Area Requirements
- Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TDSF's)
- The Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Information Contained in the Hazardous Waste Manifest
- Waste Minimization Procedures