HAZWOPER: Safety Data Sheets in HAZWOPER Environments
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This online video training class teaches viewers about the safety data sheets (SDS) required for working around hazardous chemicals. There is an interactive quiz at the end of the video to ensure viewer understanding before credit is given for this training.
Viewers learn what information is presented on the SDS, and where it is presented. All workplaces with hazardous chemicals present are required to have safety data sheets for these chemicals.
Educated employees know the safe practices for working around hazardous chemicals. Use this training course to help prepare employees to work safely with and around hazardous materials.
This course has been updated to include GHS container labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for GHS compliance.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All HAZWOPER employees or those working with or around hazardous materials
- Safety Data Sheets
- Sections 1-3: Materials and Their Hazards
- Sections 4-6: Hazardous Materials Emergencies
- Sections 7-10: Handling Hazardous Materials
- Sections 11-16: Other Important Information