HazCom: Right-To-Know for Cleaning and Maintenance Operations
- Course Format
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 45 to 55 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Flash Player
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Interactive Producer
- Marcom Ltd.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Right-To-Know for Cleaning and Maintenance Operations Online Training Course both introduces employees to the Right-To-Know regulations and provides training on various groups of chemicals found in the cleaning and maintenance environments. Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text and colorful graphics, this course provides the most cost-effective safety and regulatory compliance training available today. The course is divided into a number of logical sections so information is easily understood... and retained.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Rich multimedia presentation with interactions and quiz
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
For all workers.
- Identify how a worker can obtain information about potentially Hazardous Substances.
- Define the major categories of Hazardous Substances.
- Describe how to prevent harmful exposure to Hazardous Substances.
- Identify Hazardous Substance cleanup procedures.