Hydrogen Sulfide - H2S - Safety
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 31 to 51 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Moxie Media Inc
H2S - Hydrogen Sulfide Safety
This Video On Demand instructs viewers on the potential hazards of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) in the oil field and petrochemical industries.
This training video discusses the risks of working around H2S and educates viewers on the steps to work safely in a potential H2S environment. Viewers learn the properties and characteristics of H2S as well as the health problems associated with exposure, leading into OSHA recommended hydrogen sulfide safety.
This video training educates users how to manage the dangers of working in a safe environment where hydrogen sulfide may be present.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Oil field and petrochemical employees
- What is Hydrogen Sulfide?
- Properties and Characteristics
- Working Safely with Hydrogen Sulfide
- Contingency Plans
- Engineering Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Work Practices
- Emergency Response