OSHA General Industry: Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This online video training teaches viewers about flammable and combustible liquids. Viewers learn the fundamentals of safe-handling of flammable and combustible liquids including hazard prevention, practices to consider for proper storage, and the four acceptable transfer methods.
This video training educates users about working around flammable and combustible liquids in a safe manner. Educated employees help to ensure the safety of all employees. There is an interactive quiz at the end of the video to ensure viewer understanding before credit is given for this training.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees working with or around flammable and combustible liquids
- Flash Points and Flammable and Combustible Classifications
- Hazard Prevention
- Proper Storage
- Transfer Methods
- Safe Handling Fundamentals