OSHA General Industry: Walking and Working Surfaces
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This online video training class teaches viewers about walking and working surface safety.
This training gives an overview of OSHA requirements for safety regarding walking and working surfaces. Viewers learn to identify the hazards that may be encountered in the workplace. This video shows proper practices for ensuring worker safety around these working surface hazards.
This video training educates users about walking and working surface safety. Educated employees follow good safety procedures and improve the safety of all employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- General Requirements
- Floor Openings and Requirements
- Other Openings and Requirements
- Stairway Requirements
- Ladder and Scaffolding Requirements