Fall Factors: Understanding and Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Falling on the job is the third leading incident causing disability. Being aware of hazards and practicing safe actions on the job helps ensure employee safety in the workplace. With this course, your employees learn how they can contribute to the safety of their workplace and avoid slips, trips and falls.
With this online course, employees understand the different fall factors that lead to injury: balance, gravity, friction, and momentum. Learn how to lookout for slip hazards, and to protect yourself from incidents by wearing proper footwear. This course also discusses how unsafe acts on the job increase the risk for injury.
Slips, trips, and falls account for more than 15 million workplace injuries each year. By watching this training course, employees learn how easy it is to prevent these types of injuries.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Center of Gravity and Balance
- Fall Factors
- Preventing Falls Resulting from Slips
- Preventing Falls Resulting from Trips
- Unsafe Acts