Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1.6: Managing Workbooks
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online video training teaches viewers how to manage their workbooks in Microsoft Excel 2016. This training educates users about the different options available in Microsoft Excel 2016 to organize their worksheets.
This course presents step-by-step instructions on some best practices that make it easier to navigate workbooks. The course provides tips on some finishing touches that make workbooks easier to work with and have a polished appearance.
Excel 2016 is a powerful program with many useful features. This video educates viewers about how to use Microsoft Excel 2016 to manage their workbooks.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Recall how to rename worksheet tabs.
- Recall how to move a worksheet tab.
- Recall functions that are available by right-clicking on a worksheet tab.
Manage workbook and worksheet views.
- Identify uses for the split screen features.
Manage workbook properties.
- Identify file properties that can be added to a workbook.
- Recall how to create and view custom workbook properties.