Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1.3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Microsoft Excel 2016 enables users to quickly update and make changes to their worksheets. This online training teaches how to modify columns and rows, find and replace information, check spelling, and do research.
Unlike Microsoft Word, Excel doesn’t automatically check the spelling. Viewers are shown how to use the spell checker to quickly scan the worksheet for spelling errors. This course also teaches how to do research using the “Insights Task Pane.“ This tool enables users who are connected to the internet to access information about content in their worksheet.
Watch this online training course to become a more efficient Excel 2016 user.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone using Microsoft Excel 2016
- Insert, Delete and Adjust Cells, Columns and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Check the Spelling in a Worksheet
- Insights Task Pane
Insert, delete, and adjust cells, columns and rows.
- Identify how to adjust a column width.
- Recall which actions are available by right clicking in a cell or row.
Search for and replace data.
- Recall the keyboard shortcut for the Find function.
- Identify ways to refine a search.
Use proofing and research tools.
- Recall functions of the Name Box.
- Recall the keyboard shortcut for the Go To dialog box.
- Recall functions of the Go To dialog Box.
Check for spelling errors in a worksheet.
- Recognize how to begin a spellcheck of a worksheet.
Access the Insights task pane.
- Select the way to access the Insights pane.
- Recall what is displayed from the Insights pane search.