Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 4.1: Preparing Data and Creating Pivot Tables
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
PivotTables can be a major time save when it comes to analyzing data. PivotTables allow you the flexibility of an interactive layout of columns, rows, values and filters. When you apply filters in your PivotTable or change your view Excel will automatically recalculate totals and update the layout. This training helps employees learn how to prepare data and then create PivotTables within Microsoft Excel 2016.
The video provides a step-by-step look at how to prepare data for a PivotTable and create a PivotTable from a single local data source, multiple local data sources, or an external data source. After the training the user should be able to navigate through PivotTables and know how to create them from different sources.
Use this course to demystify the creation of PivotTables and gain new perspective on your data when you use PivotTables during analysis.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft excel users
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable - Overview
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Prepare data for PivotTable analysis.
- Identify actions to ensure a clean pivot table is created.
Create a PivotTable from a local data source.
- Recall which data to use for rows and columns when building a PivotTable report.
Create a PivotTable from multiple local data sources.
- Identify a required step for combining data from multiple worksheets.
- Recall how Excel will be able to create a PivotTable from multiple data sources.
Create a PivotTable from an external data source.
- Identify examples of external data sources.