Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 3.3: Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Collaboration is essential, and at the same time it is critical to protect your organization’s private data. Through this lesson, you be instructed on how to first make a collaborative workbook, monitor changes your colleagues make, and protect and hide your data from further modifications.
Before your colleagues make changes to your data, you can enable Excel to show any modifications made. This allows you to keep track of the changes, as well as to make sure the only modifications kept are the ones you approve. You can then take those modifications, or new data if someone inputted new information, and merge it into your master file. This course gives you a step-by-step demonstration for all these tasks.
It is important to be able to collaborate with colleagues, provide and receive feedback on workbooks, and ensure everyone’s input is reflected in the final version of your documents. However, as you do this, you create an increased risk of someone accessing and improperly modifying or deleting your data. This course shows you how to use Excel’s permissions to protect your work. Utilize the information presented in this training video and learn how to collaborate with others in Excel, while protecting your work from unwanted changes.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Excel 2016 Users
- Collaborate on a Workbook
- Compare and Merge Workbooks
- Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
Collaborate on a workbook.
- Recall how to find and view comments in Excel workbooks.
- Locate the option to enable change tracking.
- Recall a potential consequence of turning off change tracking.
- Recall how to share a document in PDF format.
Compare and merge workbooks.
- Recall how to customize the ribbon.
- Recall how to merge workbooks.
Protect worksheets and workbooks.
- Identify how to hide a formula.
- Recall uses for password protection in Excel.