Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 4.3: Working with PivotCharts
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
PivotTables enable you to present business intelligence information quickly and easily. However, you will need to learn how to create a PivotChart if you want to graphically display your data. Learn more about PivotCharts, including how to create them, manipulate their data, and format them, through this training lesson.
PivotCharts are linked to the PivotTable they are built from; any time you update the data in the PivotTable the PivotChart changes to reflect those modifications. This course shows you how creating a PivotChart is simple, and how to navigate the multitude of options when it comes to the chart’s appearance. This course shows you how to manipulate your data after creating your PivotChart, and how to add additional formatting to create a more polished looking chart.
Both PivotTables and PivotCharts are powerful features in Excel. What PivotCharts allow you to do, however, is to effortlessly take sorted and analyzed information and display it in an easy-to-understand way. This creates a more powerful and effective presentation. Utilize the information provided in this course and learn how to employ another incredibly useful component of Excel: the PivotChart.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Excel 2016 users
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
Create a PivotChart.
- Identify what are linked to PivotCharts.
- Recall options available when creating PivotCharts.
Manipulate PivotChart data.
- Recall how data that you want to see in your PivotChart is indicated in a slicer.
Format a PivotChart.
- Identify features found in the Add Chart Element button.