Microsoft Excel 2010: Integrating Excel Data with the Web
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 6 to 11 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This video training course is a part of the Microsoft Excel 2010 series. This video teaches viewers how to share Excel data on the Web.
This course educates employees about creating data files to publish Excel data to the Web. Viewers learn about the data files that can be accessed and edited from any computer connected to the internet. Examples are shown of the difference between saving a file as HTML and publishing a file as HTML.
Use this video to educate employees about creating and managing Excel data on the Web.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who use Excel
- Integrating Excel Data with the Web
- Publishing a Worksheet to the Web