Microsoft Office 365: Calendar
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online training course demonstrates how to get the most out of using Microsoft Office 365’s calendar. This training shares examples of how to use many of the most common calendar features.
This training video discusses how 365’s calendar can be used to quickly and easily set up meetings and events. Viewers learn how to enter and edit the various fields related to a meeting.
Microsoft Office 365’s calendar can be used to make planning and scheduling meetings a simple task. This video training educates users how to correctly use the features of this calendar.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft Office 365 Users
- Add Calendar Items
- Share Your Calendar
- Change Your Settings
Add calendar items.
- Recall where the accessible calendars are located and how to schedule an entry.
- Identify where to find the Edit button to change the details of an entry.
- Recall what is sent when a file is attached to a calendar entry.
- Identify how to view a specific calendar from a group.
Share your calendar.
- Recall how to manage access rights to your calendar.
- Recall how to stop sharing your calendar.
Adjust calendar settings.
- Recall how to find the predefined settings of your calendar.
- Identify some of the calendar settings that can be changed.