Microsoft Office 365: Delve
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Microsoft Office 365 users can get more organized by using Delve. This online training course explains how Delve users can find documents and work with people, making it easier to collaborate with others.
The Delve home page displays files and people based on an analysis of the user’s activity. Viewers learn that the more they use Delve, the more valuable it will become because Delve displays files based on the user’s activity. This course walks users through step-by-step directions on how to use Cards and Boards to organize projects and tasks.
Watch this online training course to learn how to be more productive with Office 365 by using Delve.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Microsoft Office 365 users
- Find and Discover Documents
- Work with People
- Work with Boards
View what you and your colleagues are working on across Office 365.
- Recognize the many uses of Delve.
- Recall what the Me page is used for.
- Recall the different items that can be viewed on a card.
Learn more about the people you are working with.
- Recall where the filter dropdown can be found to narrow the view of files.
- Recall where to learn more about profiles of colleagues.
Group and share related documents with Boards.
- Recall how many times a board can be used.
- Identify ways to add a board.