Networking Essentials: Windows Control Panel
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 59 to 81 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
The registry is the “brain” of the Windows Operating System, and the control panel is the means to access and make changes to registry. This course explains the basics of working with Windows-based settings within the control panel.
It discusses important configuration topics, such as working with and setting up Windows firewalls and their associated rules. The course also demonstrates how to use the task manager, view and manage connected devices, and make changes to the printer settings.
Use this course among your staff to foster a greater understanding of the settings in Windows that can be managed in the control panel.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Windows Control Panel
- Settings in Control Panel
- Network Settings
- What is a Firewall?
- The Windows Firewall
- Configure the Windows Firewall with Predefined Rules
- Add Firewall Rule for Network Application Using GUI
- Add Firewall Rule for Network Application using Netsh
- Viewing Connected Devices Using Control Panel
- Introduction to Device Manager Viewing Devices & Drivers
- Introduction to Task Manager
- Printer and Device Status in Control Panel
- Introduction to Event Viewer
- Event Viewer Microsoft Service Logs
- Event Viewer Saving and Clearing Logs