Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1.5: Organizing Messages
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Many of today’s workplaces use Microsoft Outlook 2016 for their email communication needs. The course examines various time-saving features to help increase productivity and alleviate the headache of trying to sort through a bulk of disorganized messages.
The course explains and thoroughly demonstrates how to mark, categorize and flag messages. The course shows users how to ignore, clean up and properly organize messages into folders.
Use this course to help your employees utilize the time-saving capabilities offered by Outlook 2016 for organizing email messages.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Outlook 2016 users
- Mark, Categorize and Flag Messages
- Ignore and Clean Up Messages
- Organize Messages in Folders
Mark, categorize and flag messages.
- Recall how new messages are identified in your inbox.
- Recall how color code a message.
- List the options available for flagging messages.
- Identify the function of the Tasks Peek button on the navigation bar.
Ignore and clean up messages.
- Select which option to choose in order to delete all current and future messages from a particular thread.
- Select which option to choose in order to remove redundant messages.