Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 78 to 85 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online video training course is part of the Microsoft Power Point 2010 series. This video educates viewers about how to get started using PowerPoint 2010. An interactive quiz is available after the course is completed.
This course educates viewers about the basics of using PowerPoint 2010. Examples are shown on how to open and close the program, the application window, use the zoom slider, and other features.
PowerPoint is a powerful tool for presentations. Use this video to educate employees who are new to PowerPoint 2010.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who use PowerPoint
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Opening and Closing PowerPoint
- The PowerPoint Application Window
- The Zoom Slider
- The Ribbon
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Viewing Presentations
- Slides and Outline Tabs
- Protecting Slide Shows
- Saving, Closing, and Opening Presentations
- Saving Options
- File Type Compatibility
- PowerPoint Help