Using Windows 10: Installing and Removing Devices
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 16 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Devices such as monitors, keyboards, external hard drives, music players, and digital cameras can all be connected to a PC. There are some best practices one should follow to safely connect and disconnect these types of devices. This training teaches viewers how to install and remove devices on their Windows 10 PC. This training educates users how to work safely with their devices.
This training video shows examples of installing and removing devices. Viewers learn how to connect with their printers and other devices.
Windows 10 is a powerful operating system with many features to improve efficiency in the workplace. This video training educates users how to effectively manage their devices.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Windows 10 users
- Manage Printers - Introduction
- Print a Document
- Manage Peripheral Devices
Print a document.
- Recall what the green check mark on printer devices indicates.
- Select the best option for sharing files without having to print copies.
- Recall how to print from File Explorer.
- Identify the most common cause of printer failure.
Manage peripheral devices.
- Recall the definition of device drivers.
- Recall the location of the button to safely remove hardware.
- Recognize the purpose for safely removing devices.