Using Windows 10: Using Security Features
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Windows 10 includes built-in security features to help you defend your PC from malware, viruses and intrusions. This course demonstrates how to use and make changes to the security features and settings.
Password security and picture passwords are explained to help viewers understand how images can help secure a computer. The training video also explains how Windows Defender works to thwart intrusion and how antivirus software helps keep your PC secure. This training is good for anyone upgrading from a previous version of Windows and for new Windows users.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Windows 10 users
- Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
- Set New Password Types
- Change Privacy Settings
- Use Windows Defender
- Check for Viruses in Windows Defender
Manage personal computer security.
- Recognize potential threats to computer security.
Change computer sign-in options.
- Identify safe options for setting passwords.
Change computer privacy settings.
- Recall how to change the permissions for a particular app.
Use Windows Defender.
- Identify the functions of the Windows 10 Defender software.
Check for viruses in Windows Defender.
- Locate the tab see potential harmful items detected on your PC.
- Locate the tab to turn on Real-time protection.