Microsoft Word 2016 Level 3.1: Manipulating Images
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 25 to 37 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Creating professional, eye-catching documents is easy with Microsoft Word 2016. This course demonstrates how to customize images by adjusting image size, shape, rotation, brightness, and sharpness.
To help documents become more online friendly, learners see how to reduce an image’s file size without compromising quality. This course also shows how to insert videos into a document from YouTube or from a Bing video search.
After completing this online training, learners will know how simple it is to add informative and visually appealing images to a document for both print and online use.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Word 2016 users
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Compress Pictures
- Insert Other Media Elements
Integrate pictures and text.
- Select the wrap text feature to wrap text inside an image's transparent space.
- Identify which images enable text wrapping.
- Recall how to eliminate a white background from an image.
Adjust image appearance.
- Identify the picture tool used to adjust brightness, contrast, and sharpness of an image.
- Select the picture tool to make an image look like a drawing.
- Recall the function of the Reset Picture button.
- Select the best compression option for printing an image.
- List options to reduce file size when working with images.
- Recall a good practice for preserving original image files.
Insert other media elements.
- List the features of the Online Video button.
- Select what can be captured and added as a screenshot into a document.
- Recall how screen shots function when embedded in a document.