Microsoft Word 2016 Level 1.3: Working More Efficiently
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This training focuses on short cuts to help Microsoft Word 2016 users save time when replacing formatting, editing text, and applying new formatting.
This course demonstrates how to use Word 2016 features, such as Find and Replace, to make repetitive edits, apply repetitive formatting, and clear formatting. Learners see how Styles can be utilized to streamline formatting tasks.
Saving time is the focus of this training. Learn how to quickly make edits and formatting changes to your Word documents.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Those who use Microsoft Word 2016
- Make Repetitive Edits
- Apply Repetitive Formatting
- Clear Formatting Options
- Use Styles to Streamline Repetitive Formatting Tasks
Make repetitive edits.
- Identify the shortcut that enables you to find, replace and go to text.
Apply repetitive formatting.
- Identify the shortcut that enables you to review all formatting in the document.
- Recall how to change formatting properties in the Reveal Formatting pane.
- Recognize the different options for using the Format Painter brush.
Clear formatting options.
- Identify where the Clear All Formatting button is found.
Use styles to streamline repetitive formatting tasks.
- Recall the features available in the Styles dialogue Box Launcher.