Windows 8.1: Using Windows Store Apps and Navigation Features
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 25 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online training teaches viewers about Windows 8.1, specifically Windows Store Applications and Navigation features. It is part of a series of Windows 8.1 training videos.
This training explores how to manage the applications that can be installed. Viewers learn how to configure Windows 8.1 to better fit their specific use. This video explains the different multitasking features available.
This video-based training educates users about Windows 8.1. Educated employees can perform their tasks with greater speed and efficiency.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All Windows 8 users
- Access and Identify the Charms
- Interact with Windows Store Apps
- Install an App
- Multitask with Apps
- Navigate the Touch Screen
Access and identify the Charms Bar.
- Locate the Charms Bar and how it works.
- Identify the charms available on the Charms Bar.
Interact with Windows Store apps.
- Differentiate between traditional desktop apps and Windows Store apps.
- Select what the app command bar displays.
Install an app.
- Identify who is allowed to install apps.
- Recall how to install an app from the app store.
Multitask with apps.
- Identify the feature that allows users to view more than one application at a time.
- Recall how to view two apps at the same time.
- Recall how to use the keyboard shortcuts to multitask with apps.
Navigate the touch screen.
- Recall how to navigate apps using a touch screen.