Becoming An Effective Manager: Reducing Rater Bias
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Are you aware of the tendencies that distort your evaluations of other people? This video training course educates viewers about how to reduce rater bias when conducting employee reviews or when providing employee feedback.
This video explores the types of biases that may affect how you evaluate employees. This training explains how to minimize personal bias when evaluating employees.
This video course educates viewers about how to reduce rater bias when reviewing employee performance to provide employees with more accurate feedback.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those in leadership positions or HR personnel
- Are You Lenient Or Halo Biased?
- Do You Base Your Evaluations On Recency Or Similarity?
- Are You Driven By Contrast Or Negative Bias?
- Central Tendency And Being Objective