Scaling A Business: Creating and Scaling Culture
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- TeleTime Productions
This training deals with building and maintaining culture in the workplace, and the benefits an organization reaps by making culture a priority. Creating culture is a good business strategy and a way to have high morale within a workplace. This course presents the advice of some well-established business leaders on how to create, scale, and maintain organizational culture.
Once a culture has been created, maintaining that culture becomes essential. Having employees involved in the culture and creating a place for them to feel a part of the company is essential. Creating a brand and maintaining its consistency is part of scaling culture successfully in a workplace.
Learn from the examples detailed in this training to establish or enhance your organization’s culture.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Leaders and those interested in company culture
- The Effects of Growth on Culture
- Resolving Cultural Problems During Growth
- Taking Culture Beyond the Individual Level
- Learning from Past Experiences
- Culture Causing Growth
- Maintaining Culture
- Creating Culture Through Hiring
- Creating Culture Through Leadership
- Creating Culture Through Social Interactions
- Creating Culture Through Communication
- Resolving Cultural Clashes