Scaling A Business: Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 27 to 40 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- TeleTime Productions
Marketing is more about the customers you want to buy your product, than the product itself. You must know who your audience is and how to market to them; this could include using the media, print, online, or through some other medium. You also must consider what the buying and post-buying process would be for your target customer, which includes customer service as well. This course provides advice from business leaders on strategies on these important topics.
The leaders in this course provide best practices on topics such as product marketing, marketing through the media, social media, and using word of mouth for marketing. The course also explores the sales process, including how to target prospects, who to approach first, developing a sales process, and building a sales team.
Utilize the information shared in this course and create a targeted and efficient way to market and sell your product.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All sales and marketing employees, particularly those in leadership roles
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Through the Product Itself
- Marketing Through the Media
- Marketing Through Thought Leadership
- Customer Service
- The So What Factor
- Targeting Specific Prospects
- The Right People to Approach Within a Company
- Developing a Selling Process
- Creating a Salesforce