Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices and the 2021 NFPA 70E for Supervisors and Managers (Arc Flash)
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 36 to 46 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Arc Flash NFPA 70E Training for 2021 for Managers
Electrical safety is paramount, as with any kind of safety compliance in a workplace. Originally requested by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) has developed a set of standards called the 70E, its set of standards for electrical safety in the workplace. It assists companies and employees to avoid workplace injuries and fatalities due to electrical emergencies and hazards and helps in complying with certain OSHA regulations.
The 2021 NFPA 70E is the latest edition, and this course covers the first chapter to familiarize supervisors and managers with their obligations and responsibilities as part of developing or enhancing their workplace safety initiatives and protocols.
The course covers core components like the two hazards of electricity, eliminating hazards, the electrical safety program, risk assessment and risk control, incident investigation and auditing, and many other topics related to implementing or enhancing a successful electrical safety plan as part of your overall workplace safety procedures.
Use this course with your management staff to ensure everyone is on the same page when it comes to workplace safety and peoples’ rights and responsibilities using the latest NFPA 70E as a framework and to comply with safety regulations.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is geared toward managers and supervisors where electrical safety must be factored into a workplace’s safety plans and procedures.
- Two Hazards Of Electricity
- Hazard Elimination And Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Energized Work
- The Electrical Safety Program
- The Risk Assessment Procedure
- The Hierarchy Of Risk Control Methods
- Job Safety Plan And Job Briefing
- Incident Investigation And Auditing
- Training Requirements And Qualified Person
- Creating An Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Work Involving Electrical Hazards
- Shock Risk Assessment And Approach Boundaries
- Arc Flash Risk Assessment And Arc Flash Boundary
- Arc Flash PPE
- Equipment Labels